Submitted by patty schaeffer on Tue, 12/06/2022 - 5:46pm
Community Training Partnership
Hosted by: WellSurgent, Cleveland County Health Department & Cleveland County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition : July 17,18,19,20,21, 2023
- Visit: WellSurgent.com....for Upcoming Trainings
- Advanced Assignment (Counts toward NEW 50 hours) Completed prior to class start. This will be emailed to you after registration
- Payment Options Available/Veteran Discount
Fees and Payment Information
- Take Your Heart to Work® Peer Support Specialist Certification Training Course Fee: $375
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- A $50 deposit is needed for each class. Your deposit will be applied to the class fee. The deposit is due one week before the first day of class. The balance of the class fee is due the first day of class. If there are financial challenges…let’s have a conversation!
- There is an added 5% fee for online and credit card payments.
- Scholarships may be available (if you qualify) from NC Works, Vocational Rehabilitation (VR), or Vocational Rehabilitation & Education (VR&E).
Other Helpful Information
- The registration deadline is 1 week before the first day of class. This class could fill up quickly and there is sometimes a waiting list. You will be contacted by email if the class you registered for is full.
- There is an assignment that is due 1 week before class starts, so be sure to register early to have time to effectively complete the (AA) Advanced Assignment.
- There does need to be a minimum number of people in the class, and if we do not meet that number (per state requirements), we will have to cancel the class. If the class must be cancelled for this (or any other reason – like bad weather), you will be notified promptly by email as soon as the decision is made.
- All reasonable accommodation will be made to empower participants to complete the course. (For example, do you use a mobility device such as a walker or wheelchair? Do you need to sit closer to see the screen? Etc.) If accommodation is necessary, please inform the Certified Trainer of this course…Please list them on the training application.
Training Dates (enter the start and end dates and times for your training event):
07/17/2023 - 8:15am to 07/21/2023 - 5:00pm
Patty Schaeffer NCCPSS Trainer/ 828-999-4570
Patty Schaeffer NCCPSS/Trainer #828-999-4570
Maximum Number of Participants:
Minimum Number of Participants:
Cleveland County Health Department
200 South Post Road
Shelby, NC 28152
July 17,18,19,20,21, 2023
- Please call # 828-999-4570 for details
Select Approved 40 Hour Training: